Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: Web Search and Mining
Work Location: Beijing
Researchers in the Web Search and Mining Area are turning their ideas into reality in areas such as computer vision, pattern recognition, machine learning. Projects pushing the state-of-the-art forward include multimedia related research.
- MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science or any related technical field
- Good reading, written, and oral English
- Strong in signal and image processing
- Solid mathematics (linear algebra, optimization, statistics)
- Background in machine learning (clustering, learning, classification)
- Good programming skills or have related project experience
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork
- Can commit at least 6 months internship, can get your advisor’s approval.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Microsoft Web Search and Mining.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：