Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: University Relations Group
Work Location: Beijing
The Research Connections Group (aka University Relations) nurtures strong mutually supportive partnerships between MSR Asia and the academic community. Since MSR Asia's inception, the Research Connections program has recognized the inherent value of the academic research community and the need for collaboration between academia and industry to advance the state-of-the-art in computer science. The foundation for all Microsoft Research's Research Connections efforts is a deep respect for the "virtuous cycle" that is created when university and industry researchers work together. Please visit our website for more info: http://www.msra.cn/zh-cn/connections/default.aspx
Roles & Responsibilities
- Advise on the format, structure and methodology for writing a research paper in the education field
- Need to design surveys in order to show difference before and after the benchmark
- Organize survey data and help PM draw meaningful conclusions from surveys
- Assist in writing a paper about education
- M.S. or PhD in Education or Psychology or related. Familiar with the basic format and requirements for writing a research paper in the field about education or people behavior change. Know how to design surveys. Experience on having published a paper is plus
- English CET 4-6
Required Internship Duration:
Qualified applicants please fill in the application form (http://www.msra.cn/zh-cn/jobs/interns/intern_application_form_2014.xls) and send it together with resume (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for MSRA University Relations Group.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit