Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: University Relations Group
Work Location: Beijing
The University Relations Group nurtures strong mutually supportive partnerships between MSR Asia and the academic community. Since MSR Asia’s inception, the Research Connections program has recognized the inherent value of the academic research community and the need for collaboration between academia and industry to advance the state-of-the-art in computer science. The foundation for all Microsoft Research’s Research Connections efforts is a deep respect for the “virtuous cycle” that is created when university and industry researchers work together.
Roles & Responsibilities
Microsoft Research Asia University Relations Group is looking for an intern who will assist Research Connections Members with program coordination and related technical support.
- MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science or any related technical field
- Good reading, written, and oral both in Chinese and English
- Good communications, project management and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with MSTC operational handbook will be preferred
- Well-organized, initiative taking and self-motivated
- Related work and voluntary experience a plus
- Can commit at least 6 months internship, can get your advisor's approval.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Microsoft University Relations Group.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：