Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: University Relations Group
Work Location: Beijing
University Relations Group nurtures strong mutually supportive partnerships between MSR Asia and the academic community. Since MSR Asia's inception, the University Relations program has recognized the inherent value of the academic research community and the need for collaboration between academia and industry to advance the state-of-the-art in computer science. The foundation for all Microsoft Research's University collaboration efforts is a deep respect for the "virtuous cycle" that is created when university and industry researchers work together. Please visit our website for more info: http://msra.cn/ur/
Roles & Responsibilities
Microsoft Research Asia University Relations Group is looking for a Research PM intern who will assist Research Program Manager with program coordination and related support.
- Senior undergraduate or M.S. candidates in Computer Science, Information Art & Design, or related disciplines.
- Big data or Data Science related skills will be preferred.
- Experience of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) as designer or learner will be a strong plus.
- Good communications, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Good reading, written, and oral both in Chinese and English.
- Can commit at least 6 months internship, can get your advisor's approval.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for University Relations Group.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form: