Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: Public Relation Group
Work Location: Beijing
Microsoft Research Asia Public Relations Group is working very close with the organization’s executives and talented researchers to share their valuable insights toward innovation and state-of-art research breakthroughs to audience all over the world, by leveraging both traditional media and social media.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Public Relations Group of Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting a full-time intern, who will be responsible for:
- Content creation for websites, blog and PR events;
- Support daily marketing and PR efforts of the team;
- Coordinate the marketing projects and collateral production;
- Manage official blog and monitor the online comments.
- A student majored in journalism, communication or language is desired;
- Familiarity with blogs, micro-blog and other social media channels;
- Strong communication skill, esp. the editing and writing skills;
- Good sense of Public Relations work;
- Self-motivated and high attention to details;
- Good oral and written English skills;
- Availability as a full time intern of at least 3 months.
- Can get advisor's approval
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Public Relation Group.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form: