Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: Innovation Engineering Group
Work Location: Beijing
Innovation Engineering Group take development in incubation projects from early stage ideas to deployed prototypes with business potential to become “the next big thing”. We work closely with Researchers, peer developers, development lead, testers, and program manager to transfer the new technology to Microsoft products.
Roles & Responsibilities
The interns will be working with Rongfeng Lai, build cloud service for Windows 8 app testing.
- MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science or any related technical field and possess the following skills;
- Familiar with Python, PowerShell or other script languages (optional)
- Experience in web service development (optional)
- Experience in Windows 8 app development (optional)
- Good reading, written, and oral English;
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork.
- Can commit at least 6 months internship, can get your advisor’s approval.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Microsoft Innovation Engineering Group .
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：