Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: Innovation Engineering Group
Work Location: Beijing
Innovation Engineering Group (IEG) is hiring interns as SDE role. Innovation Engineering is a new incubation group in Microsoft Research Asia looking for Research Software Development Engineers to take development in incubation projects from early stage ideas to deployed prototypes with business potential to become “the next big thing”.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are recruiting interns to work on data analysis and visualization project. The duties will cover data analysis, data visualization, user experience design, system design and implementation.
- BS/MS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or any related technical field and possess the following skills:
- Experience in data analysis / data visualization is a plus;
- Experience in user experience design is a plus;
- Self-motivated, fast learning on cutting edge technology;
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork;
- Can commit at least 6 months internship, can get your advisor’s approval.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Microsoft Innovation Engineering Group .
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：