Position: Full-time Intern
Group: MSRA Internet Graphics Group
Work Location: Beijing
The Internet Graphics Group at Microsoft Research Asia conducts cutting-edge research on visual analytics methodologies, graphics systems, intelligent user interfaces, and information visualization technologies. Researchers from the group work closely with Microsoft Bing Search, Office, and Game Studios on next generation visualization and graphics technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for a few highly-motivated interns to work on projects of visualization and visual analytics of large-scale, multidimensional data such as search log data, social media data, news data, etc. We plan to develop new advanced visual analytics techniques to facilitate various data analysis tasks, such that analysts and applied researchers to interactively explore and analyze complex the data to gain insight. The major role of the interns would be to help us implement our new ideas and develop the system.
- BS/MS/PhD students in Computer Science or related fields
- Passionate, persistent, but disciplined about pursuing quality
- Excellent programming skills in C# , JAVA, or C++; Experience in ACM/ICPC related programming contest is preferred
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork
- Knowledge of the following one or more areas: machine learning, data mining, text analytics, and network analysis techniques. A solid background in mathematics is preferred.
For more information, or to apply, please contact us at:
A full resume (PDF/Word format) is required.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit http://www.msra.cn/intern