Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: Internet Graphics Group
Work Location: Beijing
Research activities at Internet Graphics Group focus on cutting edge graphics technologies, ranging from graphics algorithms and systems, graphical interactive techniques, and motion picture and video game technologies. Our mission is to conduct world-leading graphics research that can impact both the academia and the industry, by leveraging our extensive research expertise on rendering, modeling, and animation. We also develop techniques that support Microsoft graphics and game platforms such as DirectX and XDK, and work closely with Microsoft Game Studios on next generation game engines.
Roles & Responsibilities
Interns will work in an area of geometry processing, volume meshing and architectural geometry.
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or any related technical field and possess the following skills;
- Experience in geometry processing and computational geometry
- Solid mathematics (linear algebra, numerical optimization)
- Good programming skills or have related project experience;
- Good reading, written, and oral English;
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork.
- Can commit at least 6 months internship, can get your advisor’s approval.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for MSRA Internet Graphics Group.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：