Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: Mobile and Sensing Systems Group
Work Location: Beijing
Push forward the state of the art in hardware computing to innovate in software services and to realize novel devices. Research on wearable computing devices and builds integrated hardware/software solutions. Extrapolate hardware trends, study new interaction models, and construct working prototypes. The end goal is to deliver rich and responsive user experiences at work, at home, and on the move.
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for proactive fresh young minds to working with us on wearable hardware platforms and embedded software development. Desired candidate should have good hands-on skills with can-do attitude. If you are a good self-starter searching for the rewarding experience then we are looking for you.
- Electrical Engineering or Computer Sciences Background
- Proficient at programming in C
- Experience in ARM Architecture Software Development
- Understand the OS Kernel and Device Driver Architecture
- Low-level device driver programming experience
- Hands-on experience at various lab equipment
- Excellent communication skill and able to working at a strong teamwork environment
- Requires your advisor’s approval and can commit at least 6 months as fulltime internship
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Mobile and Sensing Systems Group and attention to Jacky Shen.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：