Position: Full-time Intern
Group: Microsoft Research Connections
Work Location: Beijing
The Research Connections Group nurtures strong mutually supportive partnerships between MSR Asia and the academic community. Since MSR Asia’s inception, the Research Connections program has recognized the inherent value of the academic research community and the need for collaboration between academia and industry to advance the state-of-the-art in computer science. The foundation for all Microsoft Research’s Research Connections efforts is a deep respect for the “virtuous cycle” that is created when university and industry researchers work together.
Roles & Responsibilities
Microsoft Research Asia Research Connections Group is looking for an intern who will assist Research Connections Members with program coordination and related support.
- Good programming skills (C#, ASP.NET);
- Knowledge in SharePoint development is required.
- Experience in ACM/ICPC related programming contest is preferred;
- Passion for learning new knowledge, experience in a full web site product cycle is preferred;
- Good communication skill and excellent teamwork;
- Highly-motivated, with proven coding and debugging abilities;
- Passionate, persistent, but disciplined about pursuing quality;
- Good reading and written English;
- Can commit 4~5 full-days per week. Can get advisor’s written approval.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for Microsoft Research Connections.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：