Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: Public Relations Group
Work Location: Beijing
Roles & Responsibilities
The Public Relations Group of Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting a full-time intern, who will be responsible for:
- Content creation and editing for social media platforms, websites, and PR events;
- Support daily marketing and PR efforts of the team;
- Coordinate the marketing projects and collateral production;
- Maintain the official blog, Renren.com profile and monitor the online comments.
- A student majored in journalism, communications, language or Computer Science related is desired;
- Familiarity with blogs, micro-blog, Renren.com, Youku.com and other social media channels;
- Strong communication skill, especially, the editing and writing skills;
- Good sense of Public Relations work;
- Self-motivated and high attention to details;
- Good oral and written English skills;
- Availability as a full time intern of at least 3 months. A supervisor’s approval will be required.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for MSRA Public Relations Group.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：
More internship opportunities from product teams, please refer to
ARD Intern application: http://campus.chinahr.com/2011/pages/msfte/intern.asp