分享到微博 分享到人人 分享到LinkedIn 分享到Email
硬件计算研究组实习生_20130104

Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.

Position: Full-time Intern

Group: Hardware Computing Group

Work Location: Beijing

Group Overview

Push forward the state of the art in hardware computing to innovate in software services and to realize novel devices. Research fundamental computer architecture, identifies hardware opportunities in specific services, and builds integrated hardware/software solutions. Extrapolate hardware trends, study new interaction models, and construct working prototypes. The end goal is to deliver rich and responsive user experiences at work, at home, and on the move.

Roles & Responsibilities

We are looking for proactive fresh young minds to working with us and building the next generation of specialized acceleration platform; the successful internship candidate will be working with group of talented researchers and engineers to develop, implement and validate the reconfigurable logic blocks at 40% of his/her time and for the rest 60% will participate in system-level design on realistic hardware platforms. Desired candidate should have good analytical skills with can-do attitude. If you are a good self-starter searching for the rewarding experience then we are looking for you.

Required Qualifications:

  • Electrical Engineering or Computer Science Background;
  • Proficient at software programming in C/C++/C#;
  • Research experience at stereo vision or image/video processing;
  • Experience on mobile phone development will be a plus;
  • Excellent communication skills and excellent teamwork spirit;
  • Requires your advisor’s approval and can commit at least 6 months as fulltime internship.

Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for MSRA Hardware Computing Group.

Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit

http://www.msra.cn/intern

Link of the application form:

http://www.msra.cn/Downloads/DownloadItem.aspx?Guid=5a99cb19-ed7e-42f7-8bbd-958b67f7a986