Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: Media Computing Group
Work Location: Beijing
Media Computing Group is pushing forward the state of the art in media-related technologies and systems. The projects related to the hiring are applying image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, machine learning, and data mining to analyze and develop the most advanced technologies for security and privacy of Internet applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
The interns will be working with Bin Zhu on research-oriented projects on anti-spam and anti-credit-frauds. They will work closely with their mentor, conduct independent research to analyze and solve problems the project faces, develop and code algorithms, and implement prototypes.
· Electrical engineering or computer science background, MS/Ph.D. students already exposed to research are preferred
· Proficient in English reading
· Good communication skill and excellent teamwork
· Advisor’s approval for at least 3-month fulltime internship.
· Strong background in image processing or computer vision
· Excellent programming in C++ or C#
· Experience in using OpenCV
· Strong background in machine learning and data mining
· Hands-on experience in applying machine learning and data mining to solve practical problems
Qualified applicants please email a full resume in either English or Chinese to: binzhu AT microsoft.com (Note: change “AT” to “@” and remove any space between characters).
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：