Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Group: Software Analytics
Work Location: Beijing
With various analytical and computing technologies, such as pattern recognition, machine learning, data mining, information visualization and large-scale data computing & processing, software analytics is to enable software practitioners to perform effective and efficient data exploration and analysis in order to obtain insightful and actionable information for data-driven tasks in engineering software and services.
Roles & Responsibilities
The intern will be working in data mining on large-scale data, and implementing a system to enable the effective and efficient data exploration and analysis.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related technical field and possess the following skills:
- Strong in algorithm design and algorithm implementation
- Background in machine learning and data mining
- Strong in programming skills
- Passion in algorithm and programming
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork.
- Can commit at least 6 months internship, can get your advisor's approval.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for MSRA SA Group.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：