Microsoft Research Asia is recruiting interns for Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program.
Position: Full-time Intern
Direction：Mobile App Development
Work Location: Beijing
Innovation Engineering Group take development in incubation projects from early stage ideas to deployed prototypes with business potential to become “the next big thing”. We work closely with Researchers, peer developers, development lead, testers, and program manager to transfer the new technology to Microsoft products.
Roles & Responsibilities
The intern will be working will be working on developing mobile phone indoor navigation technology. The intern will be required to work on a team consisting of researchers, developers and designers, and take part in system and interface design, programming, testing, and experiments.
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related technical field and possess the following skills;
- Strong in Android application development
- Has experience in processing signals from mobile device sensors
- Strong in developing user interfaces
- Solid mathematics (linear algebra, optimization, statistics)
- Background in machine learning
- Good programming skills, skilled in Java and has experience in C#;
- Good reading, written, and oral English;
- Good communication skills and excellent teamwork.
- Can commit at least 6 months internship, can get your advisor’s approval.
Qualified applicants please fill in the application and send it together with a full resume in both English and Chinese (PDF/Word/Txt/Html format) to: MSRAih@microsoft.com, and please note you are applying for MSRA IEG Group.
Know more about Stars of Tomorrow Internship Program, please visit
Link of the application form：